To install iOS 8 beta 1 on iPhone, you do not need to have a developer account. Here is a way to install & activate the iOS 8 Beta software without UDID account.
The iOS 8 Beta install operation is performed by simple Shift + Update method with iOS 8 IPSW file via newest iTunes version that was released few days ago.
Read Before you Install iOS 8:
- The iOS 8 Installation guide without UDID is published for educational purposes.
- The iOS 8 operating system is still in beta testing.
- IOS 8 Can’t be Jailbroken with evasi0n.
- Before you upgrade to iOS 8, we recommend you to disable the Find My iPhone service.
- Backup your iPhone before you update to iOS 8.
- Upgrade to iOS 8 at your own risk!
- Backup your data using iCloud or iTunes before the operation.
How to install iOS 8 on iPhone without developer account:
Step 1: Download iOS 8 beta 1 IPSW, as well as the latest version of iTunes.
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for iPhone 4s
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for iPod Touch 5G
- Download iOS 8 Beta 1 for all iPad Models
Step 2: Open iTunes and click the iPhone icon from the top menu.
Step 3: Press the Option key for Mac or the Left Shift key for Windows from your keyboard and click “Update”. iTunes will prompt you to specify the iOS 8 IPSW file location.
Step 4: Select the iOS 8 beta 1 IPSW firmware file.
Step 5: Wait for a installation is complete.
Step 6: Congratulations, you have successfully installed on your iOS 8 iPhone!